I decided that I really wanted to make a list of 40 things to do by the time I'm 40. Some are things I've never done, some are things I haven't done in a long time, others are just to do list lingerers.
Here's the list in no particular order. If there's anything you want to help with or participate in let me know.
1. Fire a gun. Handgun style in a shooting range.
2. Take a hip hop dance class.
3. Reread Hamlet.
4. Visit Yosemite.
5. Skinny dip.
6. Take a guitar lesson.
7. Write a letter to five people that have influenced me.
8. Go wine tasting in Napa.
9. Cook a 5 course meal for friends.
10. Take an improv class.
11. Knit 10 items.
12. Go to New York with Bill.
13. Take a solo overnight trip.
14. Keep a blog for the year.
15. Take Leyton to Modoc County.
16. Put $100 on one hand of blackjack.
17. Bake Christmas goodies.
18. Organize Leyton's crafts.
19. Get a tattoo for my Dad.
20. Have a Halloween costume party.
21. Participate in a fun run.
22. Take Leyton to Disneyland.
23. Swim the Donner Lake open water event.
24. Visit Humboldt.
25. Go dancing with girlfriends.
26. Join a book club.
27. Go whitewater rafting.
28. Get SUP certified.
29. Write Bill a love letter.
30. Pay it forward at least 5 times.
31. Put my Grandpa's recipes in a cookbook.
32. Take Leyton to a live concert.
33. Go ice skating.
34. Organize a Christmas program at elder community.
35. Volunteer for Alzheimer's Association.
36. Sit by campfire on the beach.
37. Read at a stand up poetry event.
38. One no buy month.
39. Ride in a helicopter.
40. Celebrate my 40th in Vegas with friends!!!
Ready, set, GO!